Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cry Just a Little

*Happy Thursday!
*Fun Fact: My father just told me that my family traces back to a viking who helped invade and conquer Britain. Crazy, no? My hair is quite wild.. and now I understand-and accept-that... it is the viking in me.
*On another subject, today in math class, my teacher was anouncing our weekend assignment. She said, " Your homework will be due on MONDAY EVERYONE, MONDAY. Unless, of course we don't have school." Everyone then started asking why, and she explained, " ...because of the hurricane." I was shocked, and so were the rest of my classmates.
"HUH?!" "WHAT?!" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" "HURRICANE?!"
"Yes, class. A hurricane has b-" "- A HURRICANE?!" "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
" If you all will be quiet, I will explain!" Everyone got silent. " A hurricane seems to be heading towards northern Virginia."
Quiet.
...and then, a tiny whisper from the back:
"yess."
I'm guessing he was happy that we might not have school? I think everyone else was more scared about the hurricane rather than happy about the possibility of a day off. I like storms so I was with the tiny voice guy.
*My mother is making tacos for dinner tonight.
*My puppies just [half] learned how to sit!
*TWO Halloween parties this weekend!

'til next week,
xo
Roni

P.S. Here's a fun song for ya'. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpWdwXzpMk

No comments: