Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Attractive Guy

Today was my first day back to school after the election.
It was horrible - yet funny.
All  of the kids who are extrememly into politics were yelling and fighting with each other.
"OBAMA!"
"ROMNEY!"
"OBAMA!"
"ROMNEY!"
So annoying.  I wasn't all for one person to be the president of the United States, although I was leaning towards Obama. BUT IM NOT GETTING INTO ALL THAT.
On another note, I had PE today.  The class was playing vollyball, and im not good at that. So today I was really trying to learn so I wouldn't look like a dork.  And, well, this extremely attractive guy is in my class, and he's next to this pretty girl, and then I get all mad. And then the ball comes down to the person to my left, and he goes crazy to get the ball (because most boys get insane-o when playing any given sport) and he goes CRASHING everywhere and, freaking, steps on my foot, and I shout, and Attractive Guy, along with everyone else, stares at me. It didn't hurt that bad, but I was already upset that he was standing next to such a pretty girl, and the anger just bursted out of me.  It was embarassing.  Adding to that, my PE teacher is like a flipping Marine veteran or something, because she is the most ruthless person on this Earth, and she stares me down (the most frightening thing in the world). 
Anyway, all in all, today was a giggly day. I laughed at everything, got a few weird looks, brushed it off, and laughed at the same thing again. The usual.
LOL JAYKAY, I wish it was the usual. I love laughing.

Have a good day!
xo
Roni

P.s. Look up Olan Rogers on YouTube! He is one of the most hillarious people on this planet! Especially his videos: Ghost In the Stalls, Stand By Me, Midnight Claw, Cat Pack, AND SO MANY OTHERS.

No comments: