Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Celebrations Start Early In My House

Guys, this is my Christmas tree. It's not as ugly as it seems       
(bad quality camera)
What are ya gonna do? ;)
...okay it'll be pretty when we put up ornaments. 
*So I'm getting Invisalign shortly after Thanksgiving!  I'm really excited. 
*'Hipsta' girls annoy me...
*I'm scared to go to signet considering I haven't gone this year and I think the teachers will be annoyed with me.
*Most of my teachers are annoyed with me.
*My grades weren't what they SHOULD have been for the first quarter.
*My dogs are freezing outside, I'll go let them in.
*I just let them in.
*My little brother just got home, and he showed me his school picture...he looks like an elderly man.
*Apparently, he gets around at school. I know this because one, he has a new "girlfriend" every week, and two, a few different girls have come up to me in school and asked me if my little brother's name is Rudolph* ... because he had gone out with each of their little sisters.
*Rudolph isn't really his name.
*Hence the "*".
*I should probly say something funny now.
*Sometimes I imagine that my puppy, Moon, is a human.  When she is in human form, she has a grape fetish, talks like an old man, and loves the color baby blue.  She is upset that her necklace (collar) is pink, but she understands why it is that color.
*That wasn't funny.

*My sister is, like, a professional writer/blogger and I hope she never sees this blog..she'll probly criticize me.
 
Have a nice day!
xo
Roni
 

No comments: