Friday, November 2, 2012

What I Love

It's Friday, and I'm in the mood for a cheery little post.



Flowers are pretty cheery, aren't they?:) Here are some things that I love:

  • Taylor Swift's new album Red.  It really grows on you, I love it.
  • Baby bears, my favorite animal.
  • When my kitty Cocoa sleeps on my lap while I'm typing a blog post.
  • Getting my permit and driving for the first time ever.
  • Having an easy school day, including getting a 100% on my math test.
  • Wearing warm clothes in the crisp weather.
  • Writing letters to my pen pal in Hawaii.
  • Dancing to Celtic sounding songs with my best friend Roni, WHO WASN'T IN SCHOOL TODAY. WHERE WERE YOU MISSY? Okay, lost my cool there. Sorry. Anyways....
  • My slippers that have foxes on them.
  • Having a four day weekenddddddddd:)
Hope all the readers out there are having a happy day!

xox
Raina

No comments: