Monday, November 19, 2012

Bittersweet

So, lately my life has been poopy.  I'm showing my mom my grades tonight, and they're the worst they've ever been. With 3 c's and  d, I dont know what she'll say. One reason they're like this is because I was gone for two weeks, and in some classes, I missed up to a whole unit, and when I got back, I would have to make up the Unit Test, and I wouldn't do so well... But that isn't an excuse. I had plenty of time to do make up work and such, but there was so much, and I forgot about some things, and it just didn't work out well. Tonight, I will understand any punishment my mom gives me, and hope to dear god, that my dad's won't be too much worse tomorrow.
Also, there was this boy I liked up til today, and i'm 99.99% sure he liked me all throughout 8th and 9th grade. He would text me and message me all the time, and to tell the truth , he's a tad weird.  I didn't like him then, and just recently I've been having these feelings for him. He made me laugh so much! We texted like evryday, and one of those days, I guess he was trying to brag, and he brought up how he made out with a girl at homecoming...I got jelous, but I tried not to show it, and change the subject, but then he told me that he didn't like her because the night after homecoming, the girl he had made out with, had started talking to this other guy and blah blah blah...ANYWAYS, shortly after that, we talked less and less, the conversations wouldn't be intersting or fun anymore, and would end randomly.  Just yesterday, he posted a picture of the conversation between him and the girl he kissed at homecoming over text on instagram.  I sorta got mad because he tagged her in the comment, and when I went to her page, I discovered that she is like a MEGA beauty- she looks exactly like Taylor Swift, its crazy.  And so I went to bed all  sad and stuff.  And then today I texted him "Hey handsome" (an inside joke) and he didnt answer. Ten minutes later he posted a picture of him and this girl again on instagram, but this time they were facetiming!  His caption was "She's soo hotttt" UGH! He would't even say something like that.. So I felt all mad, then I felt so stupid, because clearly he saw my text, but didnt reply, and now I just feel really independent because I realized that if he doesn't want to talk to me, then its his loss. 
xo
Roni

No comments: