Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Visitors

Today, my oldest sister and her husband came to town. They live across the country in LA, so it was exciting to see them again.  Her husband (my brother in law) is a professional photographer/ director. He is even on YouTube, and might I add, quite popular too. His name is Julian Smith and his videos are the FUNNIEST. Anyways, so we were at my dads house, and out of the blue, he asks me if he can take a picture of me. Of course I was all "SURE." So we went out on the deck and he took out his 1970s camera (the coolest camera ever!) Its takes beautiful pictures.  So he had me sit down on the deck and stare out into the autumn forest behind my house, he took pictures from different angles, and he said that the pictures looked great, but that I wont be able to see them for a few weeks because the pictures were taken on film. Any ways I felt like a model! It was so cool. He said that he liked my "look" because I had a very unique face.  Back when I visited them in California over the summer, he had also taken pictures of me then.  I'm on his photo blog at www.donttouchmewiththat.com .  Funny name, right? Anyways, it's dinnah time.

xo
Roni

No comments: